| 15 comments

catherine baba
catherine baba
catherine baba

I honestly don't have a muse, I am inspired by those around me but never a muse..up until I saw these stunning photos of Catherine Baba on Jak & Jil. How could anyone not love her? She's exquisite and isn't afraid of color (something that I have stripped away and trying to paint back)..plus she also rides a bike in heels! These photos are so outstanding that I am going to print it out and hang them. I mean..look at her, she seems to be the only one alive from the sea of neutrals and monochrome.

The last time I biked was a couple months back, and people were surprised and giving me props for biking in heels..but they were stacked heels so it wasn't too hard at all, unlike the ones seen on Ms. Baba. I would hate to get the heel caught in the petal, but they sure are eye candy.

This is giving me inspiration to ride my bike more, maybe I could add this to my new years resolution..that and getting a gym membership!

15 comments

AlixRose said... @ 12/08/2009 11:54 PM

I would never dress like her, but I can adore and covet it. These are amazing pictures and I feel inspired to ride a bike...in heels.

myfloorisred.com said... @ 12/09/2009 12:10 AM

I'm in love with her shoes!

UnoCosa said... @ 12/09/2009 8:58 AM

Darling - this is soooo true - i love riding bicycle :D!!! she is absolutely gorgeous - i love love the eccentric styles!!! hope you will get to ride you bike more often, xx

Neekoh said... @ 12/09/2009 9:43 AM

I saw these on Jak & Jil yesterday too and had the same exact thought pattern! She is imitation-worthy for sure. Definitely breaks the mold.

Anonymous said... @ 12/09/2009 9:51 AM

wow, she's amazing!

Unknown said... @ 12/09/2009 2:33 PM

she is a force of her own, for sure. that photo of her on the bike is completely worth a good framing.

if you have a spare second, please check out my page for a little survey, miss noracakes. it's going to help with my paper on fashion blogs, and of course i would loooooove your input. thanks a million, darling.

FashionJazz said... @ 12/10/2009 4:21 AM

Wow shes stunning and she pulls off this look so well! : ) xx

THE DIVINITUS said... @ 12/10/2009 7:29 PM

i'm amazed by her riding the bike ....

Shantee said... @ 12/12/2009 11:14 AM

wow, i really want to try riding my bike with heels after looking at this picture lol

Kenza said... @ 12/12/2009 1:54 PM

i love how she goes outside the box, and takes risks.
and that bike is super cool :)

Maria Confer said... @ 12/13/2009 4:32 PM

She's so cool!!

lululetty.blogspot.com

Niks La Mode. said... @ 12/13/2009 9:20 PM

Love the eccentricity!! :)

I stumbled over from 20sb! :) i think ur blog is great so far & I became a follower :)

check mines out :) would love you to come on over :)

http://la-mode-at.blogspot.com

Anonymous said... @ 12/14/2009 3:36 AM

I love how she draped that over her one shoulder and love that floral robe! Missed you today- hope you feel better soon! xo, Mel

Yuka said... @ 12/14/2009 8:28 PM

shes so awesome. i love the pic with her on the bike too.

if you get a gym membership lets get one together! i really need to go and the bf wont go with me. :T

Rosa creativa said... @ 12/16/2009 6:04 AM

OmG she is spectacular!!!
xx
Rosa

http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin