| 4 comments




american apparel floppy hat, nordstrom faux fur vest, vintage christian dior belt, zara cloud slouchy skinny, sam edelman boots

I've managed to get this stupid camera to work partially. Every 5 seconds it will tell me that my batteries are dying and closes on me. Ugh. Still waiting for the new camera to arrive. Wait list sucks.

I guess most of these are considered new for the fact that I never took pictures in them, well I have but they're from my iPhone..and quality doesn't serve them well. The Sam Edelman boots are by far the most comfortable wedges ever..I was surprised at how light in weight they are which means I can stand/walk in them for hours.

My new vintage belt is sooo gorgeous! I was worried it would be too plain and wanted to hook some gold chains around but after pairing it with this fur vest, I think it's perfect the way it is. Though I think I'll hook them on when I wear a different outfit. By the way, I got the vest at Nordstroms for only $50. It was on the sales rack for half off. It's super soft and a much better alternative than the stuffy rough ones going around the same price at H&M. My boyfriend said I looked like a bear when I tried it out at the store. I assured him after adding a belt it would be fine. And so I was right. This is a keeper.

Other news, I'm beginning to clean out my closet to make room for all my fall outfits and will be selling couple of items soon! Wait for it :)

4 comments

Unknown said... @ 9/10/2009 5:44 AM

I love your belt and wedges! The vest is awesome too :D

Shantee said... @ 9/10/2009 7:15 AM

yay finally an update :)
i love your floppy hat! i've been trying to find smth like that and those boots are hot!

Kira Aderne said... @ 9/10/2009 7:23 AM

Hello Nora!

Thanks so much for your comment!
I do love a fur vest! I also have one that I looooove!!

you look fancy!

Many kisses and let´s keep in touch!

see you!

Kira

Patty Ann said... @ 9/11/2009 3:35 PM

yay sam edelman boots!
and i LOVE this fur vest. is it long enough to go as a dress??? great belt that you chose to go with it!
xxxxxxxxx

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin