| 2 comments

top f21, pants babooshka, shoes aldo, belt rock n republic (my roommates)


I love love love the shape of these pants by babooshka. After missing out on the drop crotches from CDG at H&M, I've been searching everywhere for something similar or better. I have a drop black trouser ones from Zara...though I still love them, but it doesn't quiet compare to these babys. The material and cut really does matter in sustaining the shape. I wore this outfit to work today and my coworkers wouldn't stop starring at my pants. haha.

It's been nice and sunny the past few days but the forecast shows that rain will be coming. So happy that I get a day off for Good Friday...it has been forever since the last (Christmas?!) day off. I've been daydreaming about my weekend trip to San Francisco. We're planning to stay at a bed and breakfast. The one I really want to stay at was booked full, so I'm searching for another one thats as equally nice with all that home style country/cottage feel.

Lots of nice things are heading up this month and I'm really excited but I don't want to spoil the fun. :)

2 comments

yuka said... @ 4/07/2009 7:15 PM

awesome! i have a pair in gray from babooshka. so lovely.

Shini said... @ 4/08/2009 11:28 AM

those are some proper drop crotchess, love how it narrows near the shins! home/cottage style stay in sanfran sounds so gooood...

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin