| 21 comments

On Christmas eve we went to Muir Woods. I haven't been there for a good 15 years so it was exciting to experience the enchanted looking forest again. The tall trees, wood grains on the floor, the smell, and the sound of water flowing under the bridges. The woods make me happy..I feel like I belong. That's what my last name means anyways. Literal translation - "wood wood" or forest. For those who can read kanji or chinese would understand :)




this picture looks so beautiful in a larger format..its my new desktop background :)





This picture looks so creepy, but so cool. The tree casted a nice grim shadow on his face...it also doesn't help that it was getting dark and cold. My favorite picture of him!



Next we headed back to a bit of warmth and walked around Chinatown. I love peach green tea with aloe. My all time favorite drink.

I was wearing a vintage Betsey Johnson Coat, one of my favorite coats in my closet!! Scarf from UO, leopard print skirt by Mirror/Dash for UO, random tee, Boots by Nine West, Olivia Harris bag.


It's hard to pack my entire closet when going on a trip, so I had to plan each outfit to see how many times I can wear the garment. This outfit was set for day or night. Later that night, I threw on a bcbg necklace, added red lipstick and make up and headed to a Christmas dinner. This was taken from the hotel, love the chair!

I must warn you, I didn't realize I packed a lot of leopard print items on this trip. It didn't hit me until my second outfit the following day. I guess I've been animal print crazy for awhile.

21 comments

Dannie said... @ 1/05/2010 10:24 PM

loooving thiis look
sooo chic and comfy
cuuute footwear!

laura said... @ 1/05/2010 10:26 PM

wow, these photos are beautiful! i especially love the close-up one of you looking upwards!

Jess ♡ said... @ 1/05/2010 10:39 PM

SO SO SO SO SO ADORABLE. You're such a stunner :) <3 Such a chic couple! These photos are just so amazing, props to the photographer and the lovely model xo

Kim Feliciano said... @ 1/05/2010 11:07 PM

I love traveling and road trips! Cute outfit! I have trouble finding a comfy pair of walking heels

Slanelle said... @ 1/06/2010 12:23 AM

those pics are beautiful !

myfloorisred.com said... @ 1/06/2010 2:39 AM

I've a similar check coat...need to wear it soon!!!!

Sher said... @ 1/06/2010 6:27 AM

Oh what a lovely plaid coat that is! You look like a modern day version of little red:)

And the woods look so hauntingly beautiful too!! Really amazing pics!

Anonymous said... @ 1/06/2010 7:39 AM

Great look and great photo shooting! congrats! You rblog is beautiful and I've added to my blogrolll of favorites! hope to see you as well on my blog if you like, :-))

Ela said... @ 1/06/2010 7:57 AM

Happy New Year, Nora!!!

Love the coat, the boots, the scarf, the bag, you look fabulous. These pictures are absolutely amazing. And my, yes that is creepy. LOL, I feel like it belongs on a poster for a movie :)

Shantee said... @ 1/06/2010 9:55 AM

beautiful pictures :) esp love the shoes.

La petite mariah said... @ 1/06/2010 12:43 PM

thanks to pass!!!!! I lve your blog and i'm following you! XOXO

Fashion Insanity said... @ 1/06/2010 3:54 PM

Beautiful pictures! Love your shoes!

fadetoblack said... @ 1/07/2010 7:41 AM

really amazing photography!
love your boots too :)++

Kendra Alexandra said... @ 1/07/2010 4:57 PM

Love your header!
http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com/

Jen Hsieh said... @ 1/07/2010 7:32 PM

thanks for the lovely comment! you have such a lovely blog! these pictures in the woods are gorgeous and i love the one where your man is "pushing away" that tree haha. your vintage betsey johnson coat is a dream btw. :)

Marcella said... @ 1/07/2010 8:46 PM

Beautiful shots that capture the mood perfectly!

Rosa creativa said... @ 1/08/2010 8:17 AM

I absolutely love the pictures so awesome... Love the plaid coat its beautiful:)
xx
Rosa

ps. thanks for all your lovely posts in my blog u r a sweetheart

anna bu said... @ 1/08/2010 11:33 AM

lovely photos, the red coat looks great in the greeeeen :)

bisous
annabu
+bu the right thing

Anonymous said... @ 1/08/2010 1:28 PM

Great blog! Love the pics ;))

Kenza said... @ 1/08/2010 1:28 PM

love this! adore your coat and scarff:)

Anonymous said... @ 1/10/2010 10:23 AM

These pics are so beautiful. Love the background, your coat and boots!!

xo, Becs

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin