| 11 comments


2 months ago I thought vacation wouldn't come any sooner, and now I will be leaving tonight after dinner with my family. I haven't packed or figured out what I'll be doing during my trip yet, so far I only know that we booked 4 days at the Galleria Park Hotel near Union Square. It's from the same property management as the bed & breakfast I stayed at during the cherry blossom festival and it was a marvelous stay. Hope this place will be just as great, if not better. For Portland, we're thinking of just finding a place when we get there so we wouldn't be tied to a schedule in our travel. I love being spontaneous..I want to go everywhere and see everything, less shopping and more exploring. Sadly I won't be keeping up to date during my travels as I sold my laptop recently and haven't got a replacement, but I can still update/keep in touch through my twitter if you're curious of my adventure.

I will be in SF from 12/24-12/27, Portland & Seattle from 12/28-01/02

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and see you next year!

11 comments

HeadOverHeelz said... @ 12/23/2009 1:05 AM

I just got back from my holidays, wish u have a great ones and merry x'mas & happy holidays! =)

Neekoh said... @ 12/23/2009 9:13 AM

Oooh, that's a gorgeous property! I hope you enjoy your travels. Happy holidays!

loft in SoHo said... @ 12/24/2009 8:02 AM

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

xoxo

Anonymous said... @ 12/26/2009 10:53 AM

Mel and I will be in San Fran for New Years so we'll just miss you! Hope you enjoyed Christmas and have a fabulous New Years!

xo, Becs

Silvestre said... @ 12/28/2009 2:11 PM

I like the third room! Fantastic.

and u have very lovely blog, u k'now?






come to me when yoU have Time :)

Anonymous said... @ 12/28/2009 11:59 PM

oooh looks like a lovely hotel! bec and i leave to go there tomorrow- hope you are having a wonderful time! love spontaneity - need to have more of it in my life come the new year! xo, mel

THE DIVINITUS said... @ 12/29/2009 8:42 PM

happy holidays!

Dylana Suarez said... @ 12/29/2009 11:43 PM

Lovely blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said... @ 12/30/2009 7:05 AM

Happy New Year! ;)

Anonymous said... @ 1/04/2010 2:25 AM

Hey Nora, Happy New Year! Did you buy anything from Held Over? We actually made it there since you recommended it. Very cool store, but I didn't end up getting anything. Still fun to browse though!

xo, Becs

Kira Aderne said... @ 1/04/2010 9:11 AM

such a great place!

Happy New Year girl!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin