| 4 comments

we paid tribute to the king and danced the night away of our favorite tunes of his on a hilltop apartment in silverlake, having sips of  jesus juice in a porcelain mermaid cup and showing off our favorite michael jackson poses.  kcrw played a really good mix of his music in different cultural styles 2 nights after his death. i started to get all emotional in the car as i remininst my childhood. i thought he was invincible. he's too good to die. my sequin obsession all started with him and my mom would find me in her closet trying to fit into her sequin dresses when i was 8. i also thought my mom was the most glamourus person i've ever seen. i envied her closet when i was young and then she gave them all away in donation. wish i had a say in what to keep.

i know i've been quiet abscent as of late, June has been really busy. From finding a new apartment for a month straight, the la film fest, kcrw world fest at the hollywood bowl, to birthdays and holidays...I'm exhausted. I'll be getting the keys to the new apartment tomorrow but I would most likely use this holiday weekend to move. Hope I could squeeze in a day for a "4th of july birthday bbq MJ tribute party." To add more stress to my life, I share a phone service with my brother and he goes and cancel it because he wants a new phone, so this week I'm left with no service. Frustrating but at least I get to buy an iphone now.

And, July 2nd is your last chance to enter to win the Current/Elliott jeans. I'll be announcing the winner on July 3rd...so wait for the good news! while I go and get all my things moved :)

4 comments

jamie clare said... @ 6/30/2009 12:56 PM

i wish i had gone to a mj tribute party. i listened to some of my favorite songs and that's about it. not much crazy cool fun times going on in nebraska i have to say.

it's good to be back!!! =]

Renee said... @ 6/30/2009 1:43 PM

good luck with the move! i hate moving but LOVE LOVE LOVE new places and decorating, just let your bf do all the hard labor :0)

okaydoood said... @ 7/01/2009 5:03 PM

i will definitely be doing a lot of the manual labor. it will be a labor of love (after i finish my priorities).

you have a lot on your plate, and you're doing really well handling it all. don't forget to take a breather, and not let all of it overwhelm you. I'll see you soon!

Nora said... @ 7/02/2009 5:30 AM

thanks my love, there isn't much you need to do since we're hiring a mover for friday.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin