| 16 comments

IMG_7661

Went to Paradise Cove yesterday and had an early dinner to hopefully catch a sunset, but the closer we got to the beach the gloomier it got. SAD but the iced seafood platter made up for it...and WOW I didn't know that wordpress had this gallery feature. Now I can upload a lot of pictures without feeling like I'm making people scroll too much.

I was shopping in Santa Monica last weekend and saw these limited edition look alike by Jeffrey Campbell in the window display at the LF boutique. What a dream come true! I say they look exactly like the Ann D, but just 1 eyelet more than the real deal. I was lucky because these were the last pair of my size, but they seem to be a tad big. Normally I wear a size 6.5/7, but I think a 6 or 5.5 would have worked best for me. Still able to walk great but needs some padding and it'll be perfect.

Wearing vintage tunic that can be worn in a couple of ways (my favorite types of clothing), american apparel black leggings and vintage peach sunglasses, jeffrey campbell for LF sandals, vintage embellished purse. More photos after the jump!

16 comments

annie said... @ 6/20/2009 3:01 PM

oooh, I love LF! whenever I walk past the store I can't resist going inside.

Shin said... @ 6/20/2009 7:58 PM

Wow, nice!! I love everything lace-ups these days! Cute pictures with your bf! :-) xxoxoxo

Fashion Moment said... @ 6/20/2009 10:38 PM

Great post! I love your outfit, and your bag is stunning!

FM~FP~AF

Marissa said... @ 6/21/2009 10:24 PM

Great shoes, I like it.

Fashion Moment said... @ 6/22/2009 1:26 AM

I tagged you, check today's post.

FM~FP~AF

Stephanie said... @ 6/22/2009 4:16 AM

Love the shoes, love paradise cove, love santa monica! You seem like you had a great weekend!!

Fashion CHALET said... @ 6/22/2009 12:40 PM

Those shoes you once inquired about in my blog are up for sale, first come first served* ;) just thought I'd pass the note along...

http://fashionchaletsale.blogspot.com



x

emlinda said... @ 6/22/2009 1:13 PM

those "couple" pictures are way too cute!!

okaydoood said... @ 6/22/2009 3:11 PM

we should go there again when it's really hot and prepare to stay there for a bit longer... there's so much good food to pick!

aline said... @ 6/22/2009 7:57 PM

those boots are so daring, whaow!
xoxo
aline

Ness said... @ 6/23/2009 5:00 AM

Those shoes are so amazing!

tracey ellle said... @ 6/24/2009 12:45 AM

gorgeous pics

Chi said... @ 6/25/2009 12:55 AM

You are rocking those shoes!! That is so cute, I would have never thought to wear them like that. Very nice.

Becs said... @ 6/27/2009 1:47 PM

Aww, super cute pics! You look great and those shoes are fab!!

xo, Becs

liane said... @ 6/29/2009 1:59 PM

hi! i also bought the shoes in a size 6.5 and I am usually a 6.5.. reading your comment about the sizing makes me wonder about it a little bit.. how does the ties fit? are they snug? and when you said that it needs padding, what do you mean?
grr.. I don't like the fact that you can't exchange shoes with this store, and to think i ordered them through the phone.. anywho.. i'm hoping mine works out because it really looks great in your pictures!

Wendy said... @ 7/03/2009 7:23 PM

omg... wow...those shoes...... im seriously speechless.


xo,
black|coffee|crumbs


still drooling over those shoes.....

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin