| 0 comments















The last day of our trip we went to the Legion of Honor museum for the showing of 1900s art nouveau jewelery from Faberge, Tiffany, and Lalique. I was very astonished by all these delicately and expensively designed Easter eggs with souvenirs within. Some contained items like a painting while others had necklaces. This was perfect for Easter Sunday. I also had no idea that Tiffany & Co used to paint stained glass windows. Too bad I wasn't allowed to take pictures inside, so I took a photo of the entrance for memories sake.

My outfit that day was pretty simple and relaxed. I had on an american apparel circle scarf on top of a white linen zara top and a skinny mirror belt with these white studded jeans from F21 that I've been living in for awhile. My boyfriend seems to know how to pose. I guess all dancers are good at posing :)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin